Sunday 11 March 2012

Body shop, Camomile eye make up remover. Review

Okay well this is my review on body shop eye make up remover, now anything written here is my personal opinion and in no way should it make you judge this product it is only my personal point of view. Other people may think differently about this product.
Now I have always loved body shop make up and products but when I tried this out, wow I must say it gets a 1 star out of 5, yes it removes the make up but it did hurt my eyes and made them very sore, now I don't have sensitive skin or anything but when I used this product it did make my eyes red and slightly puffy, I must say I was not happy at all with this product. I did expect better from body shop as I have said I do enjoy most of the products done by body shop. I guess that's all I can say about this product. feel free to comment or email me or message me. 
Rachie Roo
o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment